Italiani all'Estero e Stranieri in Italia

Consolato, Ambasciata, Matrimonio all'estero, Divorzio all'Estero, divorzio rapido, divorzio al vapore, Stranieri in Italia, Matrimoni misti, sposarsi all'estero, divorziarsi all'estero. REPUBBLICA DOMINICANA

IndiceIndice  PortalePortale  GalleriaGalleria  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  RegistrarsiRegistrarsi  AccediAccedi  

Condividere | 

INDIAN MARRYING ITALIAN IN ITALY

Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Thomas.Kumar

Numero di messaggi : 1

MessaggioOggetto: INDIAN MARRYING ITALIAN IN ITALY    Dom Giu 26, 2011 7:49 am

Hello All

Let me give you a brief introduction about me and my situation, I am Thomas Kumar born and origin India, I have been work in Automobile industry from past 5 years. 3 years ago I meet my fiancé in Rome, a simple friendship turn to love and now we cannot be apart for each other and now we decided to get marry.

In present we have planed that I will fly to Italy and get married to her in city, because it more time and cost effective. If I fly to Italy with Document like Birth certificate, Copy of passport, NULLA OSTA from Italian embassy in India (Please correct me if miss other documents)

My question is that

Can I go to Italy with Tourist visa and marry her in her city?

When I complete all the wedding procedures and apply and get a Residence card how long can I stay in Italy?

When I have the Residence card where can I get the visa stamping of Residence visa on my passport?

After getting married in Italy how can I get married in India with the wedding documents of Italy?

This are the few question I have right now and please feel free to answer me your preferred language you want : )

I am desperate to be next to her in any conditions… I just want to be next to her… when I open my eye every day morning I want to see her and be next to her when I close my eyes when I die… my haven is also away next to her…. this all I ask to god every day.

Regards,
Thomas
Tornare in alto Andare in basso
Vedere il profilo dell'utente
bostik
Amministratori
Amministratori

Numero di messaggi : 3623

MessaggioOggetto: Re: INDIAN MARRYING ITALIAN IN ITALY    Lun Giu 27, 2011 8:43 am

Thomas.Kumar ha scritto:
Hello All

Let me give you a brief introduction about me and my situation, I am Thomas Kumar born and origin India, I have been work in Automobile industry from past 5 years. 3 years ago I meet my fiancé in Rome, a simple friendship turn to love and now we cannot be apart for each other and now we decided to get marry.

In present we have planed that I will fly to Italy and get married to her in city, because it more time and cost effective. If I fly to Italy with Document like Birth certificate, Copy of passport, NULLA OSTA from Italian embassy in India (Please correct me if miss other documents)

My question is that

Can I go to Italy with Tourist visa and marry her in her city? IF THE ITALIAN CONSULATE GIVES YOU THE VISA,YES.

When I complete all the wedding procedures and apply and get a Residence card how long can I stay in Italy? INDEFINITE TIME.

When I have the Residence card where can I get the visa stamping of Residence visa on my passport? THE ITALIAN POLICE WILL GIVE YOU A PERMIT OF STAY.NOT NECESSARY RESDIDENCE VISA ON THE PASSPORT

After getting married in Italy how can I get married in India with the wedding documents of Italy?ONLY IF IT IS A RELIGIOUS WEDDING,WITHOUT CIVILIANS EFFECTS

This are the few question I have right now and please feel free to answer me your preferred language you want : )

I am desperate to be next to her in any conditions… I just want to be next to her… when I open my eye every day morning I want to see her and be next to her when I close my eyes when I die… my haven is also away next to her…. this all I ask to god every day.

Regards,
Thomas

Some answers between the lines.
Bye
Tornare in alto Andare in basso
Vedere il profilo dell'utente

INDIAN MARRYING ITALIAN IN ITALY
Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Tornare in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Visa to marry in Italy
» Visto per convivenza
» REQUISITI LEGALI PER MATRIMONIO IN ITALIA(AUTRALIANO/INGLESE&ITALIANA)
» Mobilità lavorativa nella CE
» adozione in Etiopia da Dubai

Permesso di questo forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
Italiani all'Estero e Stranieri in Italia :: ITALIANI ALL'ESTERO :: BUROCRAZIA E ATTI CONSOLARI :: MATRIMONIO ALL'ESTERO-
Andare verso: